Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a bit about me

a bit about me:

1. I love hot tea. Recently, I splurged and ordered some of my favorite tea online (curse shipping and handling btw). What kind of tea? Mint and green teas, especially when combined. Right now I'm enjoying Moroccan Mint Green Tea and Mellow Moments Herbal - all by Stash.

2. If I'm not in class or at home, chances are you'll find me in a local coffee shop known as MoeJoe's Coffee Co... or Moe's as we refer to it in our apartment. It's full of couches and chairs that give it a warm feeling, like coming home. I'm going to miss this place when I graduate.

3. I love bubble baths.

4. I'm currently reading Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick, Trusting God by Jerry Bridges, and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte... it will be a miracle if I finish even one of them. I've been reading Sun Stand Still since this fall.

5. The highlight of my week was probably getting to cook a complete meal and eat with my roommate Hannah. I got to try something new - and it looked exactly like the picture in the cookbook (never happens) - and it tasted good, too.

6. I don't know what to do with myself when I have time off. I have two free days during the week this semester, and after this past week I think I'm going to have to find new hobbies.

7. I like starting IVs and sticking people with needles. I'm not an awful person, I hate inflicting pain on other people. I just happen to be a nursing student - and I like that little rush I get when I start a good IV.

8. My favorite late-night snack is Cocoa Puffs

9. I've already resolved that, if I move to a new city after graduating, I'm going to have to get a dog. I can't live by myself. Something about coming from a decent sized family - I enjoy time to myself, but I have to hear other people in the same house.

10. I wake up early just so I can have a slow mornings. I love staying in bed and getting used to the day.

No comments: