Friday, November 2, 2012

November is here!!!

I can’t believe November is here already!

Quick updates:
  • Rachel moved in for a week and it was so nice to have a roommate again! I am so blessed that my boyfriend has such a wonderful sister. She hooked me up with an awesome new coffee mug, too!
  • Dad came to Nashville and I introduced him to McKay’s – I never thought we were going to leave J I was so happy he came to visit.
  • I took Ray home with me. Our trip was complete with apple picking, driving through the Blue Ridge Mountains, and going to the State Fair. The best parts of being home were hanging out with HannahB and her man, Ryan, and spending lots of time laughing with my family. We even got to see Chandler get all dressed up for the homecoming dance. I hated to leave, but I drove home full of joy and yummy food… and Ray survived!
  • It’s November – ahh! I realized how crazy these next few weeks are going to be. I’ll be in Delaware, Georgia, and Ohio three of the four weekends coming up. I’m excited to see my friends Pete and Sarah tie the knot, and to soak up some more family time around the holidays. I am one blessed woman.
love,
        a

No comments: