Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Nashville Christmas

I know it's more than halfway through January, but here's a little Christmas cheer for you on this (very cold) Wednesday evening....
 I must say, this was my first time "fluffing" my Christmas tree...
 ...but look how pretty it turned out to be!
 Among the very funny, awkward family photos we took, this was the best.
 Celebrating our first Christmas as adults!
 Uno, tea, creme brulee... yes, please!
 Anna makes the best creme brulee, hands down.
Settling into our PJs to watch "It's a Wonderful Life."

And there you have it folks, a "Merry Christmas!" in the middle of January.  I'm so thankful for the friends that Jesus has provided for me here in this new season of my life. Not only do they love the Lord like crazy, but they're a lovely source of joy, laughter, encouragement. Plus, they cook extremely well.

I hope your Christmas was lovely, and that you carry the reminder of the Gospel with you always.
Much love,
<3 a 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little unsure about Christmas in January, but between the creme-b and the movie in PJ's I think you have me sold.

Sandy