Sunday, October 25, 2009

come

Spirit of the Living God come and set my heart on fire for you till it burns, till it burns.
Spirit of the Living God come and fill me with all that you are till i cannot hold you in, no i cannot hold you in.
You are all that I want.
You are all that I want.
You are all that I want.
so come.

I cannot move until you show your face
I cannot move until Your Spirit reigns
I cannot move, I've come undone
I cannot move, I've come undone and I cannot hold you in.
I cannot hold you in.
I need you.. Only you.

You are all that I want.
You are all that I want.
You are all that I want so come, Jesus.
You are all that I want.
You are all that I want.
You are all that I want and need.

Come - come in fire.
Purify all that's in me.
Come- come in flood
Of Spirit reigning in me.
I am not my own - but I am in need.
so precious Jesus come meet me.

Spirit of the Living God come and set my heart on fire for you till it burns, till it burns.

No comments: