Monday, August 31, 2009

Faith Statements - Courtesy of Holly Furtick

I like listening to podcasts when i have long rides in the car. I also like reading blogs of pastor's and their wives (if they have them and I have time) - I might be dorky but I learn a lot.





I love listening to Steven Furtick from Elevation Church in Charlotte - He speaks the word and so does his wife Holly. I found these encouraging on her blog:




because the picture is so readable - i'll copy them:

I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation

I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation

I have no fear or anxiety, I trust in the Lord with all my heart

I am able to fulfll the calling God has placed on my life

I am fully funded to do everything God has called me to do

I have no insecurity because I see myself the way God sees me

I am a faithful spouse and a Godly parent; our family is blessed.

I am completely whole physically, mentally and emotionally

I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God

I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ

I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make

I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus' name.

encouraging.

No comments: